- Half Marathon Run
- Half Marathon Recreational Walk
- Half Marathon NZ Championships
- 10 km Run
- 10 km Recreational Walk
- 5 km Run
Race packs (including t-shirts if ordered from the t-shirt shop) will be available for pick up at:
40 Logan Park Drive
This is part of the polytechnic and people from the Dunedin Marathon will be there with race packs ONLY at the dates and times below. If you show up any other time, you’ll find that there are classes running, students and staff. Please don’t disrupt them by showing up at any other time.
Friday 30 August 4.30pm – 7.00pm
Saturday 31 August 10.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday 1 September 6.00am until Race start
Please don’t show up extra early expecting service because it’s very hectic when people are getting things ready. Don’t show up late because we have to pack things up for the night after the designated times.
The Race Pack will containing Race Number, ( pins ), Transponder, The Gear Bag and T-Shirt ( if ordered from the t-shirt shop). Scan your pack to confirm you have the correct Race Pack.
More details will be published when they come to hand.
You will receive a gear bag label with your Race number on. Place your items in the gear bag and secure the opening with your gear bag label. All gear bags will be placed in an allocated location (location to be confirmed) after being collected when you’ve started your race.
- Organisers will not be responsible for the loss of any valuable items place in gear bags, or for any items discarded during the event.
- All entries / event transfers close at 4.00pm on Saturday 31 August.
- No entries or event transfers accepted on race day.
- If you do not take part in the event you can collect your Race Pack but you must hand in the Transponder. T-Shirts in unclaimed Race Packs will be sent out after the event.