Details from the 2018 Dunedin Marathon that will be revised for the 2019 event.
Race day headquarters is the Sargood Centre on Logan Park Drive which is:
- Where you can pick up your race pack if you haven’t already done so.
- The base from which buses will take you to the start point of the marathon (if you are a competitor)
Pick up of Race Packs and Late Entries can be made at the Sargood Centre Logan Park Drive. at the following times
Friday 7 September 4.30pm – 7.00pm
Saturday 8 September 10.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday 9 September 6.00am until Race start
Competitors make their way into the Sargood Centre, 40 Logan Park Drive, into the room on their left to collect their Race Pack containing Race Number, ( pins ), Transponder, The Gear Bag and T-Shirt ( if ordered ). Scan your pack which will confirm you have the correct Race Pack.
More details will be published when they come to hand.
You will receive a “Gear Bag Label”. The colour will match your Race Number and include your Race Number. Place your items in the bag and secure by following the instructions on the label. All Gear Bags placed in an allocated location (location to be confirmed).
- Organisers will not be responsible for the loss of any valuable items place in gear bags, or for any items discarded during the event.
- All entries / event transfers close at 4.00pm on Saturday 9 September.
- No entries or event transfers accepted on race day.
- If you do not take part in the event you can collect your Race Pack but you must hand in the Transponder. T-Shirts in unclaimed Race Packs will be sent out after the event.
Race Packs and Late Entries at the Sargood Centre Logan Park Drive.